stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <anurud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Apache Stratos 4.1.6-RC1
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 04:08:24 GMT
+1

Tested following:
 - Built pack from 4.1.6-rc1 tag.
 - Verified license headers using RAT tool.
 - Built php docker image with PCA 4.1.6
 - Deploy / Undeploy single cartridge php app in kubernetes 1.2.1 vagrant
setup.
 - Teseted single cartridge deployment in mutilple kubernetes namespaces.
 - Tested kubernetes cluster update with kubernetes endpoints.
 - Add/update/delete kubernetes clusters, network partitions,autoscaling
policies,application policies  and applications from UI/REST API.