stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Iago Alonso Alonso <infia...@udc.es>
Subject Apache Stratos not works as expected
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 14:00:54 GMT
I'm trying to send orders to Apache Stratos via API REST but I'm unnable to make it works.

According to the Deploy Doc (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.x+Deploying+an+Application+via+REST+API)
and the Undeploy Doc (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.x+Undeploying+an+Application+via+REST+API)
you can do the process via API REST. When I try to send the orders I'm getting an 500 ERROR
as response.

If I go to .....:9443/console/ I can do the both procces with the same credentials that I
send on the code. For example, to deploy process:

policy = form.cleaned_data['Application Policy ID:']
applicationID = form.cleaned_data['Application ID:']
headers = {'Content-Type': 'application/json'}
deployApp = apacheStratosAPI + applications + '/' + applicationID + '/' + deploy + '/' + policy
req = requests.get(deployApp, headers=headers, auth=HTTPBasicAuth(request.session['stratosUser'],
request.session['stratosPass']), verify=False)

Where apacheStratosAPI, applications, deploy are constants to use in other calls.

So, why I can do it via web console and nor with the API REST calls?

Regards.