stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Pubudu Gunatilaka <pub...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem in deploying single cartridge app
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 05:59:59 GMT
Hi,

It looks like pods are not creating properly. Could you please check the
stratos log? You can find the log in <Stratos_home>/repository/
logs/wso2carbon.log.

Make sure you have the docker image in the minion nodes which is specified
in the php cartridge definition. One of the other ways that you can
troubleshoot this is using kubectl command. Use 'kubectl get pods' command.
It will show the status of the pods.

Thank you!