stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Aanand <anand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in deploying single cartridge app
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 06:19:52 GMT
Hi Imesh,

I have deployed the simple-cartridge-app as per [1] after editing the file
kubernetes-cluter-2.json file. Same problem persists, the app not getting
any IP address, see the screen shot attached and also I have attached the
log file.

[1]
http://blog.lasindu.com/2015/08/getting-started-with-apache-stratos-410.html

Regards,
Aanand
Phone: 8098816226
Skype: anand7007

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 4:04 PM, Aanand <anandanr@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Imesh,
>
> Find attached the new log file.
>
> Regards,
> Aanand
> Phone: 8098816226
> Skype: anand7007
>
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 8:11 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 4:32 PM, Aanand <anandanr@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Imesh,
>>>
>>> But we will not get the dashboard like stratos know or is it there.
>>>

>> Kubernetes provides few dashboards:
>> http://kubernetes.io/docs/user-guide/ui/
>> https://github.com/kubernetes/kube-ui
>>
>> https://github.com/cockpit-project/cockpit/wiki/Atomic:-Kubernetes-dashboard
>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Aanand
>>> Phone: 8098816226
>>> Skype: anand7007

See

IP address and

It would be

it is 1.0.6 as you
the API versions

but now success, giving the same problem.

related to 4.1.5
be 4.1.5 and not 4.1.1.

tested in Kubernetes
changes in the latest Kubernetes

<anandanr@gmail.com>

  AGE

     TAG
       SIZE
     4.1.1
       415.6 MB

clue from this. Please

Pubudu Gunatilaka <

properly. Could you
You can find the log in

image in the minion nodes
cartridge definition. One of the other ways
is using kubectl command. Use 'kubectl get
status of the pods.

AM, Aanand <anandanr@gmail.com>

from the scratch on docker as per
one minion as in [3] added the kubernetes cluster
I deployed a single cartridge app as per [4].
application is deployed without any IP to
properly? Please assist me.