stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Levan <exle...@gmail.com>
Subject Running Windows .NET in private OpenStack cloud with Stratos
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 13:03:42 GMT
Hello,

According to Stratos 4.0.0 release notes (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+About+this+Release),
Windows cartridges are supported by Stratos. I'm trying to create a Stratos
instance that would deploy a .NET application on private OpenStack cloud,
however, I can't find any documented instructions on how to build a windows
cartridge (all I can find are instructions for Ubuntu
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.x+Creating+a+Cartridge+Base+Image+on+OpenStack
).

Could you point me to any information on building a Windows cartridge? An
example of configured Windows cartridge image would help immensely, too.

Regards,
Oleksii Levan