stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "459673409"<459673...@qq.com>
Subject Can not find the bin/stratos.in in the folder "stratos"
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 08:35:42 GMT
Hi,Haththotuwa:
  I have watched the video[1] you recommed last email,and thanks for your kindness.But I have
encounter some problems.
 Problem 1:
    It seems the the there is no package in the URL[2],with which someone would download the
“stratos” as shows in the video[1]
    But finally I download it through the Github[3].
 Problem 2:
  But when i try to follow the steps to run the command just like the video[1] shows:

 $: sh bin/stratos.sh
  It fails:
  After I unzip the startos package and try to list all the files in the folder starts,I can
not find the bin/stratos.sh as the video shows:

[1].https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZNdMHGOOBA
[2].There is no package in this URL to let someone download the “stratos”
 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/stratos/
[3]https://github.com/apache/stratos/releases
[4].The video shows there exists bin/stratos.sh
[5]But there is nobin/stratos.shin my machine