stratos-dev mailing list archives

From 周华康 <459673...@qq.com>
Subject It seems that I successfully start the Mock IaaS and upload the sample,but can not load the pages
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 13:17:16 GMT
Hi all,
	I am sure that I have followed the video[1].
        and it seems that i successfully start the mock IaaS service and upload the sample[2].
	But when I try to load the http://192.168.0.1:9443/console <http://192.168.0.1:9443/console>

        I got wrong page[3].Why?????

Tips:There is no samples in the “samples” folder in the strartos packages which i download
 from the below URL[3]
But I got the samples from other places.But it is a little mistake,but I will waste someone
else’s time if they can not find the examples when they follow the video[1]

[1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZNdMHGOOBA <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZNdMHGOOBA>
[2]
[3] http://mirror.bit.edu.cn/apache/stratos/4.1.0/apache-stratos-4.1.0.zip <http://mirror.bit.edu.cn/apache/stratos/4.1.0/apache-stratos-4.1.0.zip>
[4]