stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Gayan Gunarathne <gay...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Can not find the bin/stratos.in in the folder "stratos"
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 08:52:42 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 2:05 PM, 459673409 <459673409@qq.com> wrote:

> Hi,Haththotuwa:
>     I have watched the video[1] you recommed last email,and thanks for
> your kindness.But I have encounter some problems.
> *   Problem 1:*
>         It seems the the there is no package in the URL[2],with which
> someone would download the “stratos” as shows in the video[1]
>         But finally I download it through the Github[3].

You need to use the download location as Sajith provided[1].The GITHUB you
have used will be provide the source distribution.

>     *Problem 2:*
>     But when i try to follow the steps to run the command just like the
> video[1] shows:
>
>    *$: sh bin/stratos.sh *
>     It fails:
>     After I unzip the startos package and try to list all the files in the
> folder starts,I can not find the *bin/stratos.sh* as the video shows:

 I think you are try with source distribution. You can download the latest
Stratos binary distribution(apache-stratos-4.1.4.zip) from location[2].

[1]http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/stratos
[2]http://www.eu.apache.org/dist/stratos/4.1.4/

--

Gayan Gunarathne