stratos-dev mailing list archives

From 周华康 <459673...@qq.com>
Subject Re: It seems that I successfully start the Mock IaaS and upload the sample,but can not load the pages
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 03:17:00 GMT
Hi,
    I have solved this problem.It seems that Apache Stratos 4.1.0 do not support the browser
Chrome
    Then I change the Safari,then it success.: )

> 在 2015年11月24日,上午10:54,周华康 <459673409@qq.com> 写道:
>
> Hi,
>     I have found the Apache Stratos 4.1.0 do not support java 1.8,so I have changed the
current java version to 1.7.But I can not load the localhost:9443/console also.Anyone can
give me some help?Thanks
> [1]
> <PastedGraphic-7.png>
>
>> 在 2015年11月23日,下午9:17,周华康 <459673409@qq.com <mailto:459673409@qq.com>>
写道:

>> Hi all,
>> 	I am sure that I have followed the video[1].
>>         and it seems that i successfully start the mock IaaS service and upload the
sample[2].
>> 	But when I try to load the http://192.168.0.1:9443/console <http://192.168.0.1:9443/console>

>>         I got wrong page[3].Why?????
>>

>> Tips:There is no samples in the “samples” folder in the strartos packages which
i download  from the below URL[3]
>> But I got the samples from other places.But it is a little mistake,but I will waste
someone else’s time if they can not find the examples when they follow the video[1]