stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Apache Stratos 4.1.4 release
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 06:30:56 GMT
Hi Gayan,

It seems build has returned to normal and last 3 Jenkins builds have been
successful [1]. Good news is we are not seeing any Null Pointer Exceptions
anymore :)

But I can see 2 types of RuntimeExceptions in the build log:

- Member does not exist while terminating the member

Instance termination failed!
Member
application-bursting-test.my-tomcat-application-bursting-test.tomcat-application-bursting-test.domain1ba0bdb2-b560-4496-91a0-363dd41779e1
does not exist

-  java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid State Transition from
ReadyToShutDown to In_Maintenance

My guess is this maybe due to a bug in mock iaas. I'll look into this.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-41x-Commit-Build/

Thanks.

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera