stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Mariangela Hills <mariang...@wso2.com>
Subject [PPAAS] Application Topology does not show more details on the nodes
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:51:38 GMT
Hi Devs,

After creating an application, when I click *View* to see the application
details, the application topology appears. When I move my curser over the
nodes (cartridges, cartridge groups and application) in the topology, the
mouse pointer turns into a hand pointer. This gives the user the idea that
if they click on a node they will be able to see more details on the node.
However, nothing appears other than the name of the node. If more in-depth
details are not going to be displayed on the respective node, there is no
point in the mouse pointer changing into a hand pointer. It would be ideal
if more details on the node can be displayed when the user clicks on the
respective node.

Regards,
Mariangela

*Mariangela Hills*
Senior Technical Writer - WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com
Committer and PMC member - Apache Stratos
email:mariangela@wso2.com | mobile: +94 773 500185