stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dinithi De Silva <dinit...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Dev] Integration Tests Failing in 4.1.x Branch
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 01:50:52 GMT
It looks like this is the same issue which Udara has reported sometime back
[1].

[1] - Registry issue when persisting topology

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 6:38 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I see the following issue in 4.1.x branch:
>
> INFO - [2015-09-14 06:39:49,522]  INFO
> {org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.services.impl.MockIaasServiceImpl} -
>  Terminating instance: [instance-id]
> sample-applications-test-1.c1-1x0-sample-applications-test.c1-sample-applications-test.domaina2d8a0c8-a1dd-4e3e-84d5-cadc56b0e58e
> INFO - [2015-09-14 06:39:49,568]  INFO
> {org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.services.impl.MockInstance} -  Mock member
> terminated: [member-id]
> sample-applications-test-1.c1-1x0-sample-applications-test.c1-sample-applications-test.domaina2d8a0c8-a1dd-4e3e-84d5-cadc56b0e58e
> INFO - [2015-09-14 06:40:08,147]  INFO
> {org.apache.stratos.cep.extension.FaultHandlingWindowProcessor} -  Faulty
> member detected [member-id]
> partition-round-robin-test.my-c7.c7-partition-round-robin-test.domain5379abc6-b698-4a11-962b-7581d12cc99f
> with [last time-stamp] 1442192853747 [time-out] 60000 milliseconds
> INFO - [2015-09-14 06:40:08,147]  WARN
> {org.apache.stratos.cep.extension.FaultHandlingWindowProcessor} -  Failed
> to publish member fault event. Member having [member-id]
> partition-round-robin-test.my-c7.c7-partition-round-robin-test.domain5379abc6-b698-4a11-962b-7581d12cc99f
> does not exist in topology
> INFO - [2015-09-14 06:40:08,147]  INFO
> {org.apache.stratos.cep.extension.FaultHandlingWindowProcessor} -  Faulty
> member detected [member-id]
> partition-round-robin-test.my-c7.c7-partition-round-robin-test.domaincc424d16-4aaa-4321-bd53-9d0721f8cdad
> with [last time-stamp] 1442192778658 [time-out] 60000 milliseconds
> INFO - [2015-09-14 06:40:08,147]  WARN
> {org.apache.stratos.cep.extension.FaultHandlingWindowProcessor} -  Failed
> to publish member fault event. Member having [member-id]
> partition-round-robin-test.my-c7.c7-partition-round-robin-test.domaincc424d16-4aaa-4321-bd53-9d0721f8cdad
> does not exist in topology
> INFO - [2015-09-14 06:40:49,535] ERROR
> {org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.jdbc.dao.JDBCResourceDAO} -  Failed to check
> the existence of the resource /_system/governance/mock.iaas/instances.
> Timeout trying to lock table "REG_RESOURCE"; SQL statement:
> INFO - SELECT REG_VERSION FROM REG_RESOURCE WHERE REG_PATH_ID=? AND
> REG_NAME=? AND REG_TENANT_ID=? [50200-140]
> INFO - org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Timeout trying to lock table
> "REG_RESOURCE"; SQL statement:
> INFO - SELECT REG_VERSION FROM REG_RESOURCE WHERE REG_PATH_ID=? AND
> REG_NAME=? AND REG_TENANT_ID=? [50200-140]
> INFO - at
> org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:327)
> INFO - at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:167)
> INFO - at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:144)
> INFO - at org.h2.table.RegularTable.doLock(RegularTable.java:466)
> INFO - at org.h2.table.RegularTable.lock(RegularTable.java:404)
> INFO - at org.h2.table.TableFilter.lock(TableFilter.java:139)
> INFO - at org.h2.command.dml.Select.queryWithoutCache(Select.java:554)
> INFO - at org.h2.command.dml.Query.query(Query.java:241)
> INFO - at org.h2.command.CommandContainer.query(CommandContainer.java:80)
> INFO - at org.h2.command.Command.executeQuery(Command.java:132)
> INFO - at
> org.h2.jdbc.JdbcPreparedStatement.executeQuery(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:96)
> INFO - at
> org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.jdbc.dao.JDBCResourceDAO.getVersion(JDBCResourceDAO.java:197)
> INFO - at
> org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.jdbc.dao.JDBCResourceDAO.resourceExists(JDBCResourceDAO.java:147)
> INFO - at
> org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.jdbc.dao.JDBCResourceDAO.resourceExists(JDBCResourceDAO.java:156)
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Imesh Gunaratne
>
> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>



-- 
*Dinithi De Silva*
Associate Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
m:+94716667655 | e:dinithis@wso2.com | w: www.wso2.com
| a: #20, Palm Grove, Colombo 03

Mime
View raw message