stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Punnadi Gunarathna (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (STRATOS-1530) Exception while Creating kubernetes service on kubernetes cluster installed on bare-metal ubuntu machine where master and minion IPs are same
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 05:19:45 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1530?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Punnadi Gunarathna updated STRATOS-1530:
----------------------------------------
    Attachment: wso2carbon.log
                kubernetes-cluster.json

> Exception while Creating kubernetes service on kubernetes cluster installed on bare-metal
ubuntu machine where master and minion IPs are same
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: STRATOS-1530
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1530
>             Project: Stratos
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Kubernetes API Client
>    Affects Versions: 4.1.1
>            Reporter: Punnadi Gunarathna
>         Attachments: kubernetes-cluster.json, wso2carbon.log
>
>
> I got the below exception while trying to spawn multi tenant WSO2AS cartridge:
> Please note that the master port has changed to 9000 via cluster definition (See the
attachment).
> TID: [0] [SCC] [2015-08-25 14:53:00,707]  INFO {org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.kubernetes.KubernetesIaas}
-  Creating kubernetes service: [cluster] asdevelopment.punasdevelopment.punasdevelopment.domain
[service] service-1 [protocol] http [service-port] 30000 [container-port] 9763
> TID: [0] [SCC] [2015-08-25 14:53:01,098]  WARN {org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain}
-  Interceptor for {http://192.168.19.51:8080}WebClient has thrown exception, unwinding now
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not send Message.
>     at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:64)
>     at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:307)
>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.AbstractClient.doRunInterceptorChain(AbstractClient.java:624)
>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.doChainedInvocation(ClientProxyImpl.java:674)
>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.invoke(ClientProxyImpl.java:224)
>     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy87.createService(Unknown Source)
>     at io.fabric8.kubernetes.api.KubernetesClient.createService(KubernetesClient.java:440)
>     at io.fabric8.kubernetes.api.KubernetesClient.createService(KubernetesClient.java:430)
>     at org.apache.stratos.kubernetes.client.KubernetesApiClient.createService(KubernetesApiClient.java:217)
>     at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.kubernetes.KubernetesIaas.createKubernetesServices(KubernetesIaas.java:529)
>     at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.kubernetes.KubernetesIaas.startContainer(KubernetesIaas.java:223)
>     at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.kubernetes.KubernetesIaas.startInstance(KubernetesIaas.java:127)
>     at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.services.impl.InstanceCreator.startInstance(InstanceCreator.java:109)
>     at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.services.impl.InstanceCreator.run(InstanceCreator.java:68)
>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: ConnectException invoking http://192.168.19.51:8080/api/v1/namespaces/default/services:
Connection refused
>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.mapException(HTTPConduit.java:1364)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1348)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:56)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:651)
>     at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
>     ... 16 more
> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
>     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
>     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
>     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
>     at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
>     at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579)
>     at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:175)
>     at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:432)
>     at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:527)
>     at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:211)
>     at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:308)
>     at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:326)
>     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:996)
>     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:932)
>     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:850)
>     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1091)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.URLConnectionHTTPConduit$URLConnectionWrappedOutputStream.setupWrappedStream(URLConnectionHTTPConduit.java:183)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleHeadersTrustCaching(HTTPConduit.java:1307)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.onFirstWrite(HTTPConduit.java:1267)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.URLConnectionHTTPConduit$URLConnectionWrappedOutputStream.onFirstWrite(URLConnectionHTTPConduit.java:210)
>     at org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractWrappedOutputStream.write(AbstractWrappedOutputStream.java:47)
>     at org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractThresholdOutputStream.write(AbstractThresholdOutputStream.java:69)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1320)
>     ... 19 more
> TID: [0] [SCC] [2015-08-25 14:53:01,102] ERROR {org.apache.stratos.kubernetes.client.KubernetesApiClient}
-  Could not create kubernetes service: [service-id] service-1 [service-name] asdevelopment-punasdevelopment-punasdevelopment-domain
[node-port] 30000 [container-port-name] http-9763 [container-port] 9763
> javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException: java.net.ConnectException: ConnectException invoking
http://192.168.19.51:8080/api/v1/namespaces/default/services: Connection refused
>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.AbstractClient.checkClientException(AbstractClient.java:557)
>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.AbstractClient.preProcessResult(AbstractClient.java:539)
>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.doChainedInvocation(ClientProxyImpl.java:676)
>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.invoke(ClientProxyImpl.java:224)
>     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy87.createService(Unknown Source)
>     at io.fabric8.kubernetes.api.KubernetesClient.createService(KubernetesClient.java:440)
>     at io.fabric8.kubernetes.api.KubernetesClient.createService(KubernetesClient.java:430)
>     at org.apache.stratos.kubernetes.client.KubernetesApiClient.createService(KubernetesApiClient.java:217)
>     at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.kubernetes.KubernetesIaas.createKubernetesServices(KubernetesIaas.java:529)
>     at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.kubernetes.KubernetesIaas.startContainer(KubernetesIaas.java:223)
>     at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.kubernetes.KubernetesIaas.startInstance(KubernetesIaas.java:127)
>     at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.services.impl.InstanceCreator.startInstance(InstanceCreator.java:109)
>     at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.services.impl.InstanceCreator.run(InstanceCreator.java:68)
>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: ConnectException invoking http://192.168.19.51:8080/api/v1/namespaces/default/services:
Connection refused
>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.mapException(HTTPConduit.java:1364)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1348)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:56)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:651)
>     at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
>     at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:307)
>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.AbstractClient.doRunInterceptorChain(AbstractClient.java:624)
>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.doChainedInvocation(ClientProxyImpl.java:674)
>     ... 13 more
> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
>     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
>     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
>     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
>     at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
>     at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579)
>     at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:175)
>     at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:432)
>     at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:527)
>     at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:211)
>     at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:308)
>     at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:326)
>     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:996)
>     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:932)
>     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:850)
>     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1091)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.URLConnectionHTTPConduit$URLConnectionWrappedOutputStream.setupWrappedStream(URLConnectionHTTPConduit.java:183)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleHeadersTrustCaching(HTTPConduit.java:1307)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.onFirstWrite(HTTPConduit.java:1267)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.URLConnectionHTTPConduit$URLConnectionWrappedOutputStream.onFirstWrite(URLConnectionHTTPConduit.java:210)
>     at org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractWrappedOutputStream.write(AbstractWrappedOutputStream.java:47)
>     at org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractThresholdOutputStream.write(AbstractThresholdOutputStream.java:69)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1320)
>     ... 19 more
> TID: [0] [SCC] [2015-08-25 14:53:01,191] ERROR {org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.kubernetes.KubernetesIaas}
-  Could not start container: [application] asdevelopment [cartridge] punasdevelopment [member]
asdevelopment.punasdevelopment.punasdevelopment.domain445288ff-b028-42cd-97c3-327245226876
> org.apache.stratos.kubernetes.client.exceptions.KubernetesClientException: Could not
create kubernetes service: [service-id] service-1 [service-name] asdevelopment-punasdevelopment-punasdevelopment-domain
[node-port] 30000 [container-port-name] http-9763 [container-port] 9763
>     at org.apache.stratos.kubernetes.client.KubernetesApiClient.createService(KubernetesApiClient.java:229)
>     at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.kubernetes.KubernetesIaas.createKubernetesServices(KubernetesIaas.java:529)
>     at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.kubernetes.KubernetesIaas.startContainer(KubernetesIaas.java:223)
>     at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.kubernetes.KubernetesIaas.startInstance(KubernetesIaas.java:127)
>     at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.services.impl.InstanceCreator.startInstance(InstanceCreator.java:109)
>     at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.services.impl.InstanceCreator.run(InstanceCreator.java:68)
>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
> Caused by: javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException: java.net.ConnectException: ConnectException
invoking http://192.168.19.51:8080/api/v1/namespaces/default/services: Connection refused
>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.AbstractClient.checkClientException(AbstractClient.java:557)
>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.AbstractClient.preProcessResult(AbstractClient.java:539)
>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.doChainedInvocation(ClientProxyImpl.java:676)
>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.invoke(ClientProxyImpl.java:224)
>     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy87.createService(Unknown Source)
>     at io.fabric8.kubernetes.api.KubernetesClient.createService(KubernetesClient.java:440)
>     at io.fabric8.kubernetes.api.KubernetesClient.createService(KubernetesClient.java:430)
>     at org.apache.stratos.kubernetes.client.KubernetesApiClient.createService(KubernetesApiClient.java:217)
>     ... 8 more
> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: ConnectException invoking http://192.168.19.51:8080/api/v1/namespaces/default/services:
Connection refused
>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.mapException(HTTPConduit.java:1364)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1348)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:56)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:651)
>     at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
>     at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:307)
>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.AbstractClient.doRunInterceptorChain(AbstractClient.java:624)
>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.doChainedInvocation(ClientProxyImpl.java:674)
>     ... 13 more
> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
>     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
>     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
>     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
>     at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
>     at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579)
>     at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:175)
>     at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:432)
>     at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:527)
>     at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:211)
>     at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:308)
>     at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:326)
>     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:996)
>     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:932)
>     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:850)
>     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1091)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.URLConnectionHTTPConduit$URLConnectionWrappedOutputStream.setupWrappedStream(URLConnectionHTTPConduit.java:183)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleHeadersTrustCaching(HTTPConduit.java:1307)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.onFirstWrite(HTTPConduit.java:1267)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.URLConnectionHTTPConduit$URLConnectionWrappedOutputStream.onFirstWrite(URLConnectionHTTPConduit.java:210)
>     at org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractWrappedOutputStream.write(AbstractWrappedOutputStream.java:47)
>     at org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractThresholdOutputStream.write(AbstractThresholdOutputStream.java:69)
>     at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1320)
>     ... 19 more
> Kubernetes cluster definition and stratos log are attached herewith.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message