stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Gayan Gunarathne <gay...@wso2.com>
Subject [GSoC 2015] Project deliverables
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 06:51:25 GMT
HI All,

We have created a new branch(gsoc-projects-2015) to merge GSoC 2015
projects. This is created from the latest Apache Stratos release (4.1.1
tag).

Please send your PRs against this branch(gsoc-projects-2015).

Also we may need to add the GSoC projects related documentation to the
Apache Stratos wiki[1].First you can make the documentation in the Google
docs.Please try to maintain the same format in your documentation that
align with the existing wiki pages.
Once you have done with the documentation, we can review those and added in
to the Apache wiki,

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/Home

Thanks,
Gayan