stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Dev] PCA Product Distribution Folder Structure
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 20:43:31 GMT
Hi,

I found the issue with PCA which prevented it from being started inside
'modules' dir. This is because we have hard-coded 'modules' in PCA to get
the absolute path of certain artifacts. I've fixed this and moved PCA
product sub-modules to a sub directory named 'modules'. Now all product
distributions have the same folder structure.

Thanks.