stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Milindu Sanoj Kumarage <agentmili...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Python CLI, regarding -u and -p flags in single-command mode
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 09:19:18 GMT
Hi,

defining two flags with same name is not possible with the framework, let's
use different parameter names as you suggested.

I have some problems with the outputs of the following commands.

list-deployment-policies

Deployment policies found:
| ID                  | Accessibility |
| deployment-policy-1 | 1             |

What does the Accessibility means here?

describe-cartridge-group displays a JSON, is that the expected behavior?