stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lasindu Charith <lasi...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Set up CEP with stratos externally
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2015 18:25:35 GMT
Hi Pranavan,

Are you trying to deploy extensions that have been written for Siddhi-2.0.0(CEP
3.0.0) in Siddhi 2.1.0(CEP 3.1.0)?
If you are doing so, this error may occur due to incompatibility of
versions. Could you please let us know more specifics about this custom
execution plan?

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 11:46 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirus@wso2.com>
wrote:

> + Ashan, Lasindu.
>
> On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Pranavan Theivendiram <
> pranavan.11@cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am getting following error when I do $subject.
>>  *ERROR - {EventProcessorDeployer}  Can't deploy the execution plan:
>> CurveFinderOfHealthRequest.xml*
>> *java.lang.AbstractMethodError*
>>
>> What could be the possible reason for this?
>> Thanks
>> *T. Pranavan*
>> *BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering
>> ,University of Moratuwa*
>> *Mobile| *0775136836
>>

> --
> --
> Lahiru Sandaruwan
> Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
> Senior Software Engineer,
> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
> lean.enterprise.middleware
>
> phone: +94773325954