stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lasindu Charith <lasi...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Apache Stratos 4.1.1 Release Plan
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 05:50:50 GMT
Hi Imesh,

I think before release we need to verify whether all the scenarios in 4.1.0
and new 4.1.1 scenarios are working.

Shall we include these new scenarios and update the "Test Coverage"
documentation?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Om84yXP7qtnFhO_z36mqQPHXMm8-lieuVczQtAQWsiU/edit#gid=536093942

Thanks,

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 10:45 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> As we discussed earlier shall we plan for 4.1.1 release end of this week?
> This will include support for Kubernetes v1.0.1 and fixes for minor issues
> found in 4.1.0 release. According to on going discussions I was able to
> list out following:
>
> TaskOwnerStatusJIRA1Kubernetes API V1 supportImeshCompletedSTRATOS-14792PCA
> does not retry Git cloneLasinduCompletedSTRATOS-14813Application
> Deployment page text UIJaneCompleted4Tenant users do not get
> Internal/user role addedLasinduCompletedSTRATOS-14735LVS load balancer
> extension (merge to master branch)GayanCompletedSTRATOS-13636TCP URLs are
> not visible on the UILasinduCompletedSTRATOS-14827Make Node Port creation
> configurablePubuduIn-ProgressSTRATOS-14808Make Fault Handling behaviour
> configurableRekaCompleted9Refactoring - NetworkPartitionContext and
> InstanceContextRekaCompleted
> 10Integration test for CRUD operations of all artifactsRekaIn-Progress
>
> We need to create JIRAs for all the issues. @Reka, Pubudu: Please update
> this thread with the current status of the tasks you are working on.
> If you think we cannot complete any of the above tasks within next few
> days will move them to 4.1.2.
>
> @Akila: Can you please do a release build today and check whether we have
> any issues?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Imesh Gunaratne
>
> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2

*Lasindu Charith*
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
Mobile: +94714427192 | Web: blog.lasindu.com