stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Apache Stratos 4.1.2 Release Plan
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2015 10:51:47 GMT
Great work Akila! Community: please verify the release artifacts and vote!

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 1:08 PM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <ravihansa@wso2.com>
wrote:

> I've now fixed Kubernetes cluster update issue and marked the JIRA [1] as
> resolved. We have now completed planned fixes for 4.1.2 release.
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1532
>
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 9:10 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> +1 for the integration tests Akila!
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 2:41 AM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <
>> ravihansa@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> We have now fixed the PCA Git push issue. Also introduced integration
>>> tests to cover those scenarios. Will proceed with the release.

Due

The root

a way to solve it. Great

with this modification. IMO this
think we need to introduce a
much easier.

done with it?

Perera <

for the release.
we had with GCE jclouds API. After
down the root cause which turned
in OSGi bundles. All the bundles
for external 3rd party
does not have any conflicts in
in our case there are some
and other WSO2 features which

Guice which is a
is not an OSGi bundle in Maven
which is an orbit bundle in
proper OSGi export package
have been hard wired with
it actually needs guice ver.
wired to export guice ver. 1.3.
that way and I couldn't find any
is really weird. Now even
environment, it got wired with 1.3
and since that is not the
run time issues with GCE. It
GCE IaaS provider, but it is
other IaaS types too.

all the jclouds
and specify the correct OSGi
the correct imports/exports in
that I have *not* forked any
them with correct OSGi

to spawn instances.
regression issues. I had to do
to support GCE because there are
when creating a node. I
class in CC component and provide
it in GCE Iaas.

+ jclouds 1.9.1 to
review to go through the

Warusawithana <

Warusawithana <

Imesh Gunaratne <

the changes of jclouds
issue with GCE provider. Will try to fix
it in 4.1.3:

and do the release build.

PM, Imesh Gunaratne <

jclouds provider can be found here:

PM, Imesh Gunaratne <

Lakmal!

issues with Kernel patch upgrade
shall we move those to the next minor release 4.1.3?

to revert jclouds 1.9 upgrade

at 9:25 AM, Lakmal Warusawithana <

at 3:54 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <
wrote:

> [...]
your efforts on releasing 4.1.1 within a
period. IMO it was a great accomplishment! It took nearly
to release 4.1.0 after 4.0.0.

plan for 4.1.2 with the following items?

Carbon Kernel patches
Private PaaS 4.1.0)AkilaIn-Progress
signups not available in the
for Private PaaS 4.1.0)
jclouds 1.9 upgrade
mappings and kubernetes
created for each instanceLasinduCompleted
parameters cannot accept values
= signLasinduCompletedSTRATOS-149610Exception
agent : ValueError: invalid literal for int()
parameters doesn't
for jcloud based IaaSs.Anuruddha
a new property to
to check the availability of Application SignUps

Lead, WSO2
PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Stratos
Architecture; WSO2 Inc.