stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Mariangela Hills <mariang...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Dev] Confluence Client for Updating Wiki Content
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 12:52:25 GMT
Imesh, thanks for taking the initiative to come up with a solution for this
issue! This sure will be a very useful tool!

Regards,
Mariangela

*Mariangela Hills*
Senior Technical Writer - WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com
Committer and PMC member - Apache Stratos
email:mariangela@wso2.com | mobile: +94 773 500185