stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Anuruddha Premalal <anuruddhaprema...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use signed JWT token for rest api authentication
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:52:20 GMT
Hi Udara,

I need to call the Stratos rest api from a wso2 server component as tenant
admin. We can get the tenant username however we cannot get the password.
Have you encountered this kind of use-case before?. Is there an existing
way to achieve this?

Thanks,
Anuruddha.

--
*Anuruddha Premalala (MIEEE)Mobile : +94710461070E-mail  :