stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] GCE Load Balancing Support for Stratos - weekly update
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2015 05:02:58 GMT
Hi Isuru,

Thanks I'll look into it.

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 5:37 AM, Isuru Haththotuwa <isuruh@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Asanka,
>
> Great work and thanks for the PR.
>
> Just glanced at it. There seem to be several places where you have hard
> coded GCE zones, project ids, etc. where you have added TODOs remove them
> later. Also, there are places that you are using System.outs to print
> information. Shall we clean up these? Please check on formatting as well.
> That will help the community to focus on the functionality, code
> improvements and detect possible issues.
>
> On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 1:03 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal.sh@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I have created the PR [1].
>>
>> [1]. https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/419
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 11:43 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
>> angal.sh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Gayan,
>>>
>>> I'll send the PR today. Sorry for the delay.

to do this. I

Herath <

related to member
find a way to get "in flight
research and update the thread.

Request count

Sanjaya Herath <

we discussed on hangout I
the LB extension that I have created.
Here is the link.

Gayan Gunarathne <

update.

the blog on this. Please
have done.

statistic publishing part.Also
about how do you plan to gather GCE related

Asanka Sanjaya Herath <

way to read configuration from a
of reading from system arguments as we discussed
I did some testing related to topology issue and
I have started writing blog post related to
in last hangout. I'm willing to do the statistics
and I'm supposed to recode a demo too.

PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <

on debugging, testing and finding
as we discussed in hangout. After debugging I
in dev list in order to discuss findings. And I
completions [1]. And as we discussed in
in message processor side in order to expose the
to other components too [2].

at 2:09 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <
wrote:

> [...]
at 4:00 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <

> [...]