stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <mep...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: FW: Stratos build failure
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 04:30:18 GMT
Since Akila was able to resolve the issue by removing the dependencies from the pom file is
it (dependency) still required or might there be run-time issues ?

Thanks

Martin

Btw, I worked around it by using the following steps (from a previous post):

  1.)  wget http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/repositories/wso2maven2/net/sf/saxon/saxon-xpath/8.9/saxon-xpath-8.9.jar
  2.) mvn install:install-file -Dfile=saxon-xpath-8.9.jar -DgroupId=net.sf.saxon -DartifactId=saxon-xpath
-Dversion=8.9 -Dpackaging=jar -DgeneratePom=true
  3.) rebuild

From: Imesh Gunaratne [mailto:imesh@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 9:27 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: FW: Stratos build failure

It seems to be that the following maven mirror is unreachable:

Could not transfer artifact net.sf.saxon:saxon-xpath:pom:8.9 from/to saxon-8.9-repo (http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven2):
Network is unreachable

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 9:12 AM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <ravihansa@wso2.com<mailto:ravihansa@wso2.com>>
wrote:
I got the same today on master branch latest. I had to remove the below dependency (only two
occurrences in distribution poms) to resolve it.

<groupId>net.sf.saxon.wso2</groupId>
<artifactId>saxon</artifactId>

Not sure why that happened.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 3:25 AM, Martin Eppel (meppel) <meppel@cisco.com<mailto:meppel@cisco.com>>