I did a successful build against master.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:10 PM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <ravihansa@wso2.com> wrote:
Hi Imesh,

Maven build is failing with tests because one of the file references in integration tests still points to "SNAPSHOT" version [1]. Build is failing with the following message;

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/akila/Documents/ASF/stratos-ravihansa3000.git/products/stratos/modules/integration/target/test-classes/../../../distribution/target/apache-stratos-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip (No such file or directory)

I'm using 4.1.0-rc3 tag to build. I think we need to fix this. wdyt?

[1] https://github.com/apache/stratos/blob/master/products/stratos/modules/integration/src/test/java/org/apache/stratos/integration/tests/StratosTestServerManager.java#L50