stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Release Apache Stratos 4.1.0-RC3
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 06:40:35 GMT
Hi Imesh,

Maven build is failing with tests because one of the file references in
integration tests still points to "SNAPSHOT" version [1]. Build is failing
with the following message;

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/akila/Documents/ASF/stratos-ravihansa3000.git/products/stratos/modules/integration/target/test-classes/../../../distribution/target/apache-stratos-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
(No such file or directory)

I'm using 4.1.0-rc3 tag to build. I think we need to fix this. wdyt?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/stratos/blob/master/products/stratos/modules/integration/src/test/java/org/apache/stratos/integration/tests/StratosTestServerManager.java#L50

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> This thread is for discussion of the third release candidate of Apache
> Stratos 4.1.0. Please use this thread for discussion of issues uncovered in
> the RC, questions you may have about the RC, etc.
>
> *RC release packs:*
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/stratos/4.1.0-rc3/
>
> *The tag to be voted upon:*
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=stratos.git;a=commit;h=459234467c419772157c6ae94b50d5322eebbda4
>
> *Git tag (4.1.0-rc3) tree view: *
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=stratos.git;a=tree;h=90861356ddb7be4bf091316f8e315e9ac9ebde89;hb=459234467c419772157c6ae94b50d5322eebbda4
>
> *Stratos KEYS* *file* containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/stratos/KEYS
>
> Thanks
> Apache Stratos Team
>
> --