stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Release Apache Stratos 4.1.0-RC3
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 08:14:50 GMT
AmqpSubscriberTest is creating a temp data directory
inside source-root/components/org.apache.stratos.messaging/activemq-data. I
think we need to explicitly set a temporary data dir inside "/target" dir.
Otherwise, this dir shows up as an untracked file.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/stratos/blob/master/components/org.apache.stratos.messaging/src/test/java/org/apache/stratos/messaging/test/AmqpSubscriberTest.java#L62