stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Release Apache Stratos 4.1.0-RC3
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 02:23:35 GMT
Managed to fix the issue. For future references documenting the fix here.
Issue is with the build environment and not in run time environment. The
built pack was somehow incomplete, some artifacts were missing.

I downloaded maven latest release separately and built Stratos using that
(Apache Maven ver. 3.3.3) and that fixed the issue.

Thanks.

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <ravihansa@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm getting stuck at complete maven build with tests when
> running org.apache.stratos.integration.tests.SampleApplicationsTest.
> Topology is waiting to be initialized but never does.
>
> [2015-07-08 12:29:50,853]  INFO
> {org.apache.stratos.integration.tests.StratosTestServerManager} -  Waiting
> for topology to be initialized...
>

> Anyone else seeing this?
>

> On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 11:33 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Lahiru! The problem was that the text "4.1.0-SNAPSHOT" was defined
>> as "4.1.0.SNAPSHOT" in the above file. Reka has fixed this now and I'm
>> going to start a new release build.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 11:20 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirus@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Imesh,
>>>
>>> A licence files does not seems to be updated, in the source release, as
>>> they have SNAPSHOTs.
>>>
>>> ./products/stratos/modules/distribution/src/main/license/LICENSE
>>>
>>> Thanks.

Perera <

of the file
to "SNAPSHOT" version [1].