Hi Sanjeev,

This is a very good initiative. As this is a descriptive video, it is good for new comers to get some idea on  Apache Stratos. Great Work Sanjeev!!!

Thank you!

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 5:29 PM, Sanjeev Niles <sanjeev@wso2.com> wrote:
Hi Devs

I noticed that there aren't any videos which provide an introduction and architectural overview of Apache Stratos. Hence I have created a draft of one and would like feedback from you. Link below: https://youtu.be/6DYC8KJNYeo

Please ignore the image quality as this is an initial draft.

Please review it and provide your feedback, so that any required changes can be done. Hopefully after this, it could be included in the documentation.

Best Regards

Sanjeev Niles
Senior Instructor
WSO2 Inc.