stratos-dev mailing list archives

From David Hbase <davidhb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Q] Steps to deploy the Kubernetes Cluster with Stratos
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2015 18:19:17 GMT
Hi, Imesh

Would like to know if anyone has successful deployed the K8s -- Stratos
with Group-scaling functions?

I am still not clarify the detail steps to deploy the K8s -- Stratos with
group-scaling functions. If anyone can contribute with his experience
and/or step by step detail instructions will be great helpful.

Thanks
-D