stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Gayan Gunarathne <gay...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Load balancer in stratos 4.1.0 openstack
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 05:36:57 GMT
Hi Thanos,

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 7:27 PM, Athanasios Tsitsipas <
athanasios.tsitsipas@uni-ulm.de> wrote:

> I am trying with this guide I found for openstack
>

> http://wso2.com/library/tutorials/2014/04/tutorial-how-to-get-apache-stratos-4.0.0-running-on-a-single-machine/

This guide related with the Apache Stratos 4.0.0 release.Are you using the
4.0.0 Apache Stratos Distribution[1][2]?

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/stratos/4.0.0-rc4/
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Installation+Guide