stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Swapnil Patil <swapnil.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stratos not starting up
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 07:18:25 GMT
Hi,

I think the issue is with the RAM available. The instance has only 590 MB
where as 2048 MB is recommended.

I saw this memory issue while starting ActiveMQ manually as well. So
ActievMQ was not started. Error - "Native memory allocation (malloc) failed
to allocate 357892096 bytes for committing reserved memory."

But I cannot increase the memory as it won't be free tier eligible.

Initially I was trying to setup Stratos on my local machine and wanted
cartridges to run on EC2. But as Rajkumar pointed out, in another thread,
this is possible only if MB and CEP are running on EC2.

But it seems, 590 MB is not sufficient for MB alone. So just wondering if
it is possible to have Stratos on local machine and have cartridges on EC2
with any workaround? Maybe assigning elastic ip or modifying routing table?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 5:44 AM, Swapnil Patil <swapnil.rp15@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Udara. I will take a look.
>
> Regards,
> Swapnil
>
> On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 5:37 AM, Udara Liyanage <udara@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Swapnil,
>>
>> I see below lines in your logs. This means server is starting up. Go to
>> Stratos Install directory where the products are unzipped and configured.
>> Then view repository/logs/wso2carbon.log file
>>
>> You can access Stratos after the server is started.
>> Management Console : https://stratos.apache.org:9443/console
>>

>> On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Swapnil Patil <swapnil.rp15@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Udara,
>>>
>>> Yes, I did use installer.
>>>
>>> Yes, I have these lines in the output. But I did not attach it earlier
>>> (Because, I did not have it completely as I am using screen on ssh ).
>>> Please find it attached now.
>>>
>>> Thanks and Regards,
>>> Swapnil

But I