stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Release Apache Stratos 4.1.0 RC2.
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 06:19:49 GMT
Hi Devs,

IMO we have now fixed almost all the issues we found in 4.1.0-RC2.
Once we are done with verifying functionality and updating the Test
Coverage spreadsheet shall we proceed with 4.1.0-RC3?

@Lahiru: It would be better if we can run a release build now and verify
Licences, README files, Maven artifacts, etc.

Thanks

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 11:36 AM, Reka Thirunavukkarasu <reka@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 10:10 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> IMO we need to do some refinements in the application lifecycle
>> management logic and make it unit testable in a future release. Otherwise
>> it would be nearly impossible to verify all the application related
>> features when we are doing a release.
>>
>
> +1 for doing this. This is really good suggestion and will reduce the
> maintenance effort.
>
> Thanks,
> Reka
>
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 6:51 PM, Reka Thirunavukkarasu <reka@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Devs,
>>>
>>> I have found below issues in 4.1.0-RC2. I'm trying to fix them. I will
>>> update as i progress with it.
>>>
>>> - Group level deployment policy validation is not there
>>> - Group scaling is not working with the nested level groups where more
>>> than one group level support group scaling.
>>> - Group scaling was not working  properly when there is no deployment
>>> policy defined at the group level
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Reka
>>>
>>>
>>> On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 6:35 PM, Pubudu Gunatilaka <pubudug@wso2.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi Devs,
>>>>
>>>> I found following issues we had in 4.1.0-RC2 and I have already fixed
>>>> them.
>>>>
>>>> - Network partition provider wasn't changed based on the iaas provider
>>>> when adding a new network partition. Every time it showed as mock. Issue
we
>>>> had here was not setting up the provider in output from the REST API.
>>>> - Added a new API method to list down all the available Iaas providers.
>>>> This is useful when deploying a multi-region deployment.
>>>> - Fixed another issue found on listing application policies in CLI.
>>>>
>>>> Thank you!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Thanks Anuruddha!
>>>>>
>>>>> I just did another fix where we have not set the carbon home as the
>>>>> default file path of the jndi.properties file path in messaging component
>>>>> (AMQPTopicConnector). As a result when Stratos is setup with an external
>>>>> CEP it fails saying that it cannot find the jndi.properties
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> https://github.com/apache/stratos/commit/b26359336e92ccaf29f62cbaeaec3345f009d50b
>>>>>
>>>>> Shall we proceed with 4.1.0-RC3 now?
>>>>>
>>>>> On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 9:31 AM, Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <
>>>>> anuruddhal@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi Imesh,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ast.literal_eval method evaluate a given variable is valid python
>>>>>> variable. In this scenario it check for a python dictionary.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 12:23 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi Anuruddha,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 7:00 PM, Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <
>>>>>>> anuruddhal@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi Imesh,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> This error occurs when your input format is not decalred
correctly.
>>>>>>>> The value should be in following format with double quotes.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> CONFIG_PARAM_WKA_MEMBERS="10.0.0.1:4000,10.0.0.1:5000"
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> As I can remember in this scenario there was no issue with
the
>>>>>>> input format. Can you please explain the reason for using
>>>>>>> ast.literal_eval(variable)?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 7:00 PM, Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <
>>>>>>> anuruddhal@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi Imesh,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> This error occurs when your input format is not decalred
correctly.
>>>>>>>> The value should be in following format with double quotes.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> CONFIG_PARAM_WKA_MEMBERS="10.0.0.1:4000,10.0.0.1:5000"
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 6:50 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I found the following issue in
>>>>>>>>> ConfigParserUtil.convert_properties_to_dictionary
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>>>>>>> File "configurator.py", line 159, in <module>
>>>>>>>>> configure()
>>>>>>>>> File "configurator.py", line 151, in configure
>>>>>>>>> context = generate_context(config_file_path)
>>>>>>>>> File "configurator.py", line 110, in generate_context
>>>>>>>>> context['CONFIG_PARAM_WKA_MEMBERS'])
>>>>>>>>> File "/opt/wso2configurator-4.1.0/configparserutil.py",
line 42,
>>>>>>>>> in convert_properties_to_dictionary
>>>>>>>>> properties = ast.literal_eval(variable).split(",")
>>>>>>>>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/ast.py", line 49, in literal_eval
>>>>>>>>> node_or_string = parse(node_or_string, mode='eval')
>>>>>>>>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/ast.py", line 37, in parse
>>>>>>>>> return compile(source, filename, mode, PyCF_ONLY_AST)
>>>>>>>>> File "<unknown>", line 1
>>>>>>>>> 10.0.0.1:4000,10.0.0.1:5000
>>>>>>>>> ^
>>>>>>>>> SyntaxError: invalid syntax
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> What was the reason for using ast.literal_eval(variable)
here?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Anuruddha Liyanarachchi
<
>>>>>>>>> anuruddhal@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Hi Devs,
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Now I am getting following error.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> 2015-06-01 18:03:17,287:DEBUG:Running checkout job
>>>>>>>>>>> Exception in thread Thread-38:
>>>>>>>>>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>>>>>>>>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line
551, in
>>>>>>>>>>> __bootstrap_inner
>>>>>>>>>>>     self.run()
>>>>>>>>>>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line
504, in run
>>>>>>>>>>>     self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
>>>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>>>> "/mnt/apache-stratos-python-cartridge-agent-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/modules/artifactmgt/git/agentgithandler.py",
>>>>>>>>>>> line 456, in execute_task
>>>>>>>>>>>     AgentGitHandler.checkout(self.repo_info)
>>>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>>>> "/mnt/apache-stratos-python-cartridge-agent-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/modules/artifactmgt/git/agentgithandler.py",
>>>>>>>>>>> line 61, in checkout
>>>>>>>>>>>     if AgentGitHandler.is_valid_git_repository(git_repo):
>>>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>>>> "/mnt/apache-stratos-python-cartridge-agent-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/modules/artifactmgt/git/agentgithandler.py",
>>>>>>>>>>> line 139, in is_valid_git_repository
>>>>>>>>>>>     output, errors =
>>>>>>>>>>> AgentGitHandler.execute_git_command(["show-ref"],
git_repo.local_repo_path)
>>>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>>>> "/mnt/apache-stratos-python-cartridge-agent-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/modules/artifactmgt/git/agentgithandler.py",
>>>>>>>>>>> line 433, in execute_git_command
>>>>>>>>>>>     p = subprocess.Popen(command, stdout=subprocess.PIPE,
>>>>>>>>>>> stderr=subprocess.PIPE, env=os_env, cwd=repo_path)
>>>>>>>>>>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line
679, in __init__
>>>>>>>>>>>     errread, errwrite)
>>>>>>>>>>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line
1249, in
>>>>>>>>>>> _execute_child
>>>>>>>>>>>     raise child_exception
>>>>>>>>>>> OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/www'
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 6:17 PM, Anuruddha Liyanarachchi
<
>>>>>>>>>> anuruddhal@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Devs,
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> I have identified root cause for the error [1].
This is because
>>>>>>>>>>> tenant_id is stored as an unicode string in dictionary
and the passed
>>>>>>>>>>> tenant id is an integer.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {u'-1234': <modules.artifactmgt.git.agentgithandler.GitRepository
instance at 0x1cbeb00>}
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> I have fixed the issue now in the PR [2]. Please
review and
>>>>>>>>>>> merge.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>  [1]
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> 2015-05-31 23:51:33,583:ERROR:Error processing
>>>>>>>>>>>> 'ApplicationSignUpRemovedEvent' event
>>>>>>>>>>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>>>>> "/mnt/apache-stratos-python-cartridge-agent-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/modules/subscriber/eventsubscriber.py",
>>>>>>>>>>>> line 103, in run
>>>>>>>>>>>>     handler(event_msg)
>>>>>>>>>>>>   File "agent.py", line 294, in on_application_signup_removed
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> self.__event_handler.on_application_signup_removed_event(event_obj)
>>>>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>>>>> "/mnt/apache-stratos-python-cartridge-agent-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/modules/event/eventhandler.py",
>>>>>>>>>>>> line 355, in on_application_signup_removed_event
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> AgentGitHandler.remove_repo(application_signup_removal_event.tenantId)
>>>>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>>>>> "/mnt/apache-stratos-python-cartridge-agent-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/modules/artifactmgt/git/agentgithandler.py",
>>>>>>>>>>>> line 407, in remove_repo
>>>>>>>>>>>>     git_repo.scheduled_update_task.terminate()
>>>>>>>>>>>> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no
attribute
>>>>>>>>>>>> 'scheduled_update_task'
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> [2] https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/363
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Anuruddha Liyanarachchi
<
>>>>>>>>>>> anuruddhal@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Devs,
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> I am working on the PCA error, in the undeployment
process.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 9:20 AM, Isuru Haththotuwa
<
>>>>>>>>>>>> isuruh@apache.org> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 9:12 AM, Isuru
Haththotuwa <
>>>>>>>>>>>>> isuruh@apache.org> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Lahiru,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Had a look. Here, the method call
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 'AgentGitHandler.get_repo(tenant_id)'
seems to be not returning the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> expected git_repo object. Its returning
a NoneType object, similar to NULL.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The root cause AFAIS is the git repository
being removed upon receiving
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> application signup removed event
in eventhandler.py [1].
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [1].
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AgentGitHandler.remove_repo(application_signup_removed_event.tenanId)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 12:03 AM,
Lahiru Sandaruwan <
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:On Tue,
May 26, 2015 at 2:08 PM,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
wrote:I did an end to end
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> test with Kubernetes, single-cartridge
application and found the below
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> error in PCA when un-deploying the
application:I have committed fix sent by
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chamila and it solves this. Then
i got an issue in tenant id retrieval due
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to a typo. I have fixed it as well.Still
get the following error, [1] in
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the undeployment process. Looking
into it.Thanks.[1] 2015-05-31
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 23:51:33,583:INFO:Processing Tenant
unsubscribed event: [tenant] -1234
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [application ID] single-cartridge-app2015-05-31
23:51:33,583:ERROR:Error
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> processing 'ApplicationSignUpRemovedEvent'
eventTraceback (most recent call
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> last):  File
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "/mnt/apache-stratos-python-cartridge-agent-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/modules/subscriber/eventsubscriber.py",
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> line 103, in run    handler(event_msg)
 File "agent.py", line 294, in
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> on_application_signup_removed
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> self.__event_handler.on_application_signup_removed_event(event_obj)
 File
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "/mnt/apache-stratos-python-cartridge-agent-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/modules/event/eventhandler.py",
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> line 355, in on_application_signup_removed_event
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AgentGitHandler.remove_repo(application_signup_removal_event.tenantId)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> File
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "/mnt/apache-stratos-python-cartridge-agent-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/modules/artifactmgt/git/agentgithandler.py",
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> line 407, in remove_repo
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> git_repo.scheduled_update_task.terminate()AttributeError:
'NoneType' object
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> has no attribute 'scheduled_update_task'[2015-05-26
06:44:40,038] ERROR
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> {eventsubscriber.py:run} - Error
processing 'ApplicationSignUpRemovedEvent'
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> eventTraceback (most recent call
last):  File
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "/mnt/apache-stratos-python-cartridge-agent-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/modules/subscriber/eventsubscriber.py",
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> line 103, in run    handler(event_msg)
 File "agent.py", line 294, in
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> on_application_signup_removed
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> self.__event_handler.on_application_signup_removed_event(event_obj)
 File
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "/mnt/apache-stratos-python-cartridge-agent-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/modules/event/eventhandler.py",
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> line 351, in on_application_signup_removed_event
   " [application ID] " +
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> application_signup_removal_event.applicationIdTypeError:
cannot concatenate
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 'str' and 'int' objectsOn Mon, May
25, 2015 at 4:10 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:Hi All,This
thread is
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> for discussion of the second release
candidate of Apache Stratos 4.1.0.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please use this thread for discussion
of issues uncovered in the RC,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> questions you may have about the
RC, etc.RC release packs:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/stratos/4.1.0-rc2/The
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tag to be voted upon:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=stratos.git;a=commit;h=c3122516b83039552606f3baaa55fbcf95511162Git
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tag (4.1.0-rc2) tree view:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=stratos.git;a=tree;h=d1c97b1b68a04b1b7f8811034e096f0c7a95e0e4;hb=c3122516b83039552606f3baaa55fbcf95511162Stratos
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KEYS file containing PGP keys we
use to sign the release:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/stratos/4.1.0-rc2/KEYSThanks.--
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --Lahiru SandaruwanCommitter and
PMC member, Apache Stratos,Senior Software
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Engineer,WSO2 Inc.,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://wso2.comlean.enterprise.middlewarephone:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> +94773325954email: lahirus@wso2.com
blog:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/linked-in:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/lahiru-sandaruwan/16/153/146
--
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Imesh GunaratneSenior Technical Lead,
WSO2Committer & PMC Member, Apache
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stratos -- --Lahiru SandaruwanCommitter
and PMC member, Apache
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stratos,Senior Software Engineer,WSO2
Inc.,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://wso2.comlean.enterprise.middlewarephone:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> +94773325954email: lahirus@wso2.com
blog:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/linked-in:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/lahiru-sandaruwan/16/153/146--
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks and Regards,Isuru H. +94 716
358 048
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Apologies, this might be not the root
cause. We need to see
>>>>>>>>>>>>> why the AgentGitHandler.get_repo (tenant_id)
call is not returning the
>>>>>>>>>>>>> correct repo object.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks and Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Isuru H.
>>>>>>>>>>>>> +94 716 358 048* <http://wso2.com/>*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>> *Thanks and Regards,*
>>>>>>>>>>>> Anuruddha Lanka Liyanarachchi
>>>>>>>>>>>> Software Engineer - WSO2
>>>>>>>>>>>> Mobile : +94 (0) 712762611
>>>>>>>>>>>> Tel      : +94 112 145 345
>>>>>>>>>>>> a <thilinad@wso2.com>nuruddhal@wso2.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> *Thanks and Regards,*
>>>>>>>>>>> Anuruddha Lanka Liyanarachchi
>>>>>>>>>>> Software Engineer - WSO2
>>>>>>>>>>> Mobile : +94 (0) 712762611
>>>>>>>>>>> Tel      : +94 112 145 345
>>>>>>>>>>> a <thilinad@wso2.com>nuruddhal@wso2.com
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>> *Thanks and Regards,*
>>>>>>>>>> Anuruddha Lanka Liyanarachchi
>>>>>>>>>> Software Engineer - WSO2
>>>>>>>>>> Mobile : +94 (0) 712762611
>>>>>>>>>> Tel      : +94 112 145 345
>>>>>>>>>> a <thilinad@wso2.com>nuruddhal@wso2.com
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
>>>>>>>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> *Thanks and Regards,*
>>>>>>>> Anuruddha Lanka Liyanarachchi
>>>>>>>> Software Engineer - WSO2
>>>>>>>> Mobile : +94 (0) 712762611
>>>>>>>> Tel      : +94 112 145 345
>>>>>>>> a <thilinad@wso2.com>nuruddhal@wso2.com
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
>>>>>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> *Thanks and Regards,*
>>>>>> Anuruddha Lanka Liyanarachchi
>>>>>> Software Engineer - WSO2
>>>>>> Mobile : +94 (0) 712762611
>>>>>> Tel      : +94 112 145 345
>>>>>> a <thilinad@wso2.com>nuruddhal@wso2.com
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>>>
>>>>> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
>>>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>>
>>>> *Pubudu Gunatilaka*
>>>> Software Engineer
>>>> WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
>>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>> mobile:  +94 77 4078049
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Reka Thirunavukkarasu
>>> Senior Software Engineer,
>>> WSO2, Inc.:http://wso2.com,
>>> Mobile: +94776442007
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>
>> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Reka Thirunavukkarasu
> Senior Software Engineer,
> WSO2, Inc.:http://wso2.com,
> Mobile: +94776442007
>
>
>


-- 
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Mime
View raw message