stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving EC2 instance id from its public IP address
Date Sun, 21 Jun 2015 09:24:47 GMT
Hi Swapnil and Imesh,

I have implemented a way to retrieve the instance ID my adding a new field
to org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.common.domain.Member class and doing
relevant changes
to org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.messaging.topology.TopologyBuilder
class.
You can see it by analyzing commits here[1]. I'm about to discuss this
implantation in next hangout, since I'm not sure that I followed the
correct way or not. And it seems like in GCE too we can use the private IP
to retrieve the instance ID.

[1]. https://github.com/asankasanjaya/stratos

Thanks,
Regards,