stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Athanasios Tsitsipas" <athanasios.tsitsi...@uni-ulm.de>
Subject Can't access application in topology instance via LB
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 08:23:57 GMT
Hi again,

I managed to start a Stratos Load Balancer without errors. But when another
application is in the cluster cannot be accessed through load balancer. Even
if I specify the host name of the app and the IP of LB to my client hosts
file nothing works. I get the following error:

TID: [0] [LB] [2015-06-08 22:51:13,156]  WARN
{org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.MemberStartedMessag
eProcessor} -  Member does not exist: [service] php [cluster]
php-lb.php-test.php.domain [member]
php-lb.php-test.php.domain49fe383c-500a-43ec-9556-69432665448d

When I start the load balancer with puppet of course the log file is
attached to the mail. Just to see if there are any erroneous behaviours.

Also in the loadbalancer.conf file the  # Topology service filter and   #
Topology cluster filter there is no information for them. Only for   #
Topology member filter. I have also attached the loabalancer.conf of the
machine.

What should I do it doesn't work apparently :/

Best regards,

Thanos