stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Athanasios Tsitsipas" <athanasios.tsitsi...@uni-ulm.de>
Subject RE: Load balancer in stratos 4.1.0 openstack
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 13:54:44 GMT
Hi,

For the LB cartridge I used the following json:

But, the ports in axis2.xml are set to 80 and 443 respectively. What am I doing wrong? Also
at the samples you map as http port the 22 to proxyport 8280. Is this right?

{

                "type": "lb",

                "category": "framework",

                "provider": "omistack",

                "host": "omistack-vm130",

                "displayName": "LB",

                "description": "LB Cartridge",

                "version": "1",

                "multiTenant": false,

                "loadBalancingIPType": "private",

                "portMapping": [

                                {

                                                "protocol": "http",

                                                "port": 8280,

                                                "proxyPort": 8280

                                },

                                {

                                                "protocol": "https",

                                                "port": 8243,

                                                "proxyPort": 8280

                                }

                ],

                "iaasProvider": [

                                {

                                                "type": "openstack",

                                                "imageId": "regionOne/c2c77400-c3c0-4323-bc61-47911022eff3",

                                                "property": [

                                                                {

                                                                                "name": "instanceType",

                                                                                "value": "regionOne/3"