We have cartridges of four category types(data|application|framework|load-balancer). Shall we block our cartridge according to that category in that diagram.With in the block we can give the example cartridges.
Eg :data cartridges : mysql
      framework cartridges : Java etc..

IMO that will give more descriptive view of the cartridges that can be used with Stratos.

Thanks,
Gayan