stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ashan Dhananjaya <dhananjay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Gsoc][proposal] Showing health statistics in GUI
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 19:46:01 GMT
Hi Imesh,
Finally i was able to start stratos.sh using the pack you gave.I changed my
java version 1.7.0_02 to 1.7.0_79 which you mentioned on the last mail.But
still i could n't build it by my self and i'm working with your pack.

Thank You!
Best Regards,
Ashan

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 12:59 AM, Ashan Dhananjaya <dhananjaya92@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Chamila,
> Yes it is.
>
> On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 8:21 PM, Chamila De Alwis <chamilad@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ashan,
>>
>> I believe what you meant was the message broker related communication in
>> Stratos?
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>> Chamila de Alwis
>> Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
>> Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com
>>
>>
>>
>> On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkumarr@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 6:02 PM, Ashan Dhananjaya <
>>> dhananjaya92@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi All,
>>>> Followings are the notes for the discussion with mentor today.
>>>>
>>>> 1. Mastering Git/GitHub.
>>>> 2. Research on stratos MB.
>>>>
>>>
>>> I didn't quite get this note. What is Stratos MB?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>>
>>>> 3. Dashboard Improvements.
>>>>
>>>> These are the targets for the next week milestone.
>>>>
>>>> Thank You!
>>>> Best Regards,
>>>> Ashan
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> As I noticed in the above log, Stratos server has not started properly
>>>>> in the integration test. Better to check why this is happening. Please try
>>>>> to execute the integration test manually and see what's causing this
>>>>> problem.
>>>>>
>>>>> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 7:28 PM, Ashan Dhananjaya <
>>>>> dhananjaya92@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> I got it Imesh. Shall i work with it without building the tests?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 7:01 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi Ashan,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Didn't it print the server startup log on the console?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 6:14 PM, Ashan Dhananjaya <
>>>>>>> dhananjaya92@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi Imesh,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I got this ERROR,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Tests run: 4, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 3, Time elapsed:
>>>>>>>> 600.995 sec <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>>>> startServer(org.apache.stratos.integration.tests.SampleApplicationsTest)
>>>>>>>>  Time elapsed: 600.922 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.thread.ThreadTimeoutException: Method
>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.ConfigurationMethod.startServer() didn't finish within
>>>>>>>> the time-out 600000
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Total time: 11:05.511s
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Finished at: Wed Apr 29 18:07:19 IST 2015
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 37M/981M
>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12.4:test (default-test)
>>>>>>>> on project stratos-integration: There are test failures.
>>>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>>>> [ERROR] Please refer to
>>>>>>>> /home/wso2/gsoc/gsoc2015/stratos3/products/stratos/modules/integration/target/surefire-reports
>>>>>>>> for the individual test results.
>>>>>>>> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
>>>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven
>>>>>>>> with the -e switch.
>>>>>>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug
>>>>>>>> logging.
>>>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible
>>>>>>>> solutions, please read the following articles:
>>>>>>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>>>>>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> But there wasn't any exception or anything.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Thank You!
>>>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>>>> Ashan
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 5:53 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Hi Ashan,
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> It looks like the Stratos server is not starting properly in the
>>>>>>>>> integration test. Can you please try to run it manually and send the log:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> cd [stratos-source-root]/products/stratos/modules/integration/
>>>>>>>>> mvn test
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 12:42 PM, Ashan Dhananjaya <
>>>>>>>>> dhananjaya92@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> I took a new clone at around 10 a.m today it fails but no
>>>>>>>>>> exceptions at all.It says i have failed to build intergration tests.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> *[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12.4:test (default-test)
>>>>>>>>>> on project stratos-integration: There are test failures.*
>>>>>>>>>> *[ERROR] *
>>>>>>>>>> *[ERROR] Please refer to
>>>>>>>>>> /home/wso2/gsoc/gsoc2015/STRATOS2/stratos/products/stratos/modules/integration/target/surefire-reports
>>>>>>>>>> for the individual test results.*
>>>>>>>>>> *[ERROR] -> [Help 1]*
>>>>>>>>>> *[ERROR] *
>>>>>>>>>> *[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven
>>>>>>>>>> with the -e switch.*
>>>>>>>>>> *[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug
>>>>>>>>>> logging.*
>>>>>>>>>> *[ERROR] *
>>>>>>>>>> *[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible
>>>>>>>>>> solutions, please read the following articles:*
>>>>>>>>>> *[ERROR] [Help 1]
>>>>>>>>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
>>>>>>>>>> <http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException>*
>>>>>>>>>> *[ERROR] *
>>>>>>>>>> *[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build
>>>>>>>>>> with the command*
>>>>>>>>>> *[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :stratos-integration*
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 10:26 PM, Vishanth Balasubramaniam <
>>>>>>>>>> vishanthb@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Ashan,
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Can you check if you are using the latest pull?
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>> Vishanth
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 10:08 PM, Ashan Dhananjaya <
>>>>>>>>>>> dhananjaya92@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi All,
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> First i really appreciate for selecting me to do this project
>>>>>>>>>>>> and i will do my best to make an excellent solution for it.
>>>>>>>>>>>> I started to build Stratos with Mock IaaS. And i faced this
>>>>>>>>>>>> exception when i build the source by using this "mvn clean
>>>>>>>>>>>> install" command.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Tests run: 4, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 3, Time elapsed:
>>>>>>>>>>>> 35.513 sec <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>>>>>>>> startServer(org.apache.stratos.integration.tests.SampleApplicationsTest)
>>>>>>>>>>>>  Time elapsed: 33.187 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.thread.ThreadExecutionException:
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable$TestNGRuntimeException:
>>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: Login failed!
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.thread.FutureResultAdapter.get(FutureResultAdapter.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.MethodInvocationHelper.invokeWithTimeoutWithNewExecutor(MethodInvocationHelper.java:242)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.MethodInvocationHelper.invokeWithTimeout(MethodInvocationHelper.java:200)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeConfigurationMethod(Invoker.java:528)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeConfigurations(Invoker.java:202)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeConfigurations(Invoker.java:130)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.testng.SuiteRunner.privateRun(SuiteRunner.java:277)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.testng.SuiteRunner.run(SuiteRunner.java:240)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.SuiteRunnerWorker.runSuite(SuiteRunnerWorker.java:52)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.testng.SuiteRunnerWorker.run(SuiteRunnerWorker.java:86)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.testng.TestNG.runSuitesSequentially(TestNG.java:1158)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.testng.TestNG.runSuitesLocally(TestNG.java:1083)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at org.testng.TestNG.run(TestNG.java:999)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.TestNGExecutor.run(TestNGExecutor.java:77)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.TestNGDirectoryTestSuite.execute(TestNGDirectoryTestSuite.java:110)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.TestNGProvider.invoke(TestNGProvider.java:106)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodWithArray(ReflectionUtils.java:189)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ProviderProxy.invoke(ProviderFactory.java:165)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory.invokeProvider(ProviderFactory.java:85)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:115)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:75)
>>>>>>>>>>>> Caused by:
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable$TestNGRuntimeException:
>>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: Login failed!
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable.runOne(InvokeMethodRunnable.java:49)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable.run(InvokeMethodRunnable.java:37)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: Login failed!
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.LoginLogoutUtil.login(LoginLogoutUtil.java:110)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.LoginLogoutUtil.login(LoginLogoutUtil.java:79)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.LoginLogoutUtil.login(LoginLogoutUtil.java:63)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.ClientConnectionUtil.waitForLogin(ClientConnectionUtil.java:67)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.ClientConnectionUtil.waitForLogin(ClientConnectionUtil.java:50)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.ServerUtils.startServerUsingCarbonHome(ServerUtils.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.integration.tests.StratosTestServerManager.startServer(StratosTestServerManager.java:104)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.MethodInvocationHelper.invokeMethod(MethodInvocationHelper.java:80)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable.runOne(InvokeMethodRunnable.java:46)
>>>>>>>>>>>> ... 7 more
>>>>>>>>>>>> Caused by:
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable$TestNGRuntimeException:
>>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: Login failed!
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable.runOne(InvokeMethodRunnable.java:49)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable.run(InvokeMethodRunnable.java:37)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: Login failed!
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.LoginLogoutUtil.login(LoginLogoutUtil.java:110)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.LoginLogoutUtil.login(LoginLogoutUtil.java:79)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.LoginLogoutUtil.login(LoginLogoutUtil.java:63)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.ClientConnectionUtil.waitForLogin(ClientConnectionUtil.java:67)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.ClientConnectionUtil.waitForLogin(ClientConnectionUtil.java:50)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.ServerUtils.startServerUsingCarbonHome(ServerUtils.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.integration.tests.StratosTestServerManager.startServer(StratosTestServerManager.java:104)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.MethodInvocationHelper.invokeMethod(MethodInvocationHelper.java:80)
>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable.runOne(InvokeMethodRunnable.java:46)
>>>>>>>>>>>> ... 7 more
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12.4:test (default-test)
>>>>>>>>>>>> on project stratos-integration: There are test failures.
>>>>>>>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>>>>>>>> [ERROR] Please refer to
>>>>>>>>>>>> /home/wso2/gsoc/gsoc2015/STRATOS/stratos/products/stratos/modules/integration/target/surefire-reports
>>>>>>>>>>>> for the individual test results.
>>>>>>>>>>>> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
>>>>>>>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>>>>>>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven
>>>>>>>>>>>> with the -e switch.
>>>>>>>>>>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug
>>>>>>>>>>>> logging.
>>>>>>>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>>>>>>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible
>>>>>>>>>>>> solutions, please read the following articles:
>>>>>>>>>>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>>>>>>>>>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
>>>>>>>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>>>>>>>> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build
>>>>>>>>>>>> with the command
>>>>>>>>>>>> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :stratos-integration
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> But i tried to build it avoid running all the unit tests using
>>>>>>>>>>>> this command "mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true " and
>>>>>>>>>>>> it succeeded. And i really like to know why was it happen? and is there any
>>>>>>>>>>>> way to get rid of it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Thank You!
>>>>>>>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>> Ashan
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 8:34 AM, Ashan Dhananjaya <
>>>>>>>>>>>> dhananjaya92@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Chamila,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Noted!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 12:41 AM, Chamila De Alwis <
>>>>>>>>>>>>> chamilad@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Ashan,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please update the project proposal at Melange by fixing the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> image links and the formatting.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chamila de Alwis
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 9:51 AM, Ashan Dhananjaya <
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dhananjaya92@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Imesh,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have started the requirement gathering for the information
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> system. And i will update you with its structure soon. I started the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> literature research on the existing dashboards which you mentioned. My
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> target is to come up with a proper structure for the API and to visualize
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the statistics in a attractive manner.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thank You!,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ashan Dhananjaya
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 7:54 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Ashan,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Now the UI sketches look much better.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The initial focus of this project should be to get the data
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> into the system and structure them properly. Thereafter we could spend time
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> on designing the UI. I would like to see a much attractive JS based web UI
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> for this. We could refer existing monitoring dashboards like AWS, Azure,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Heroku, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry, etc and get an idea.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 11:18 PM, Chamila De Alwis <
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chamilad@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Found it. I didn't see the last email.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mar 26, 2015 11:17 PM, "Chamila De Alwis" <
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chamilad@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Ashan,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Can you share the submitted proposal as a Google doc too?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The GSoC entry doesn't seem to show images correctly.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mar 26, 2015 2:02 PM, "Ashan Dhananjaya" <
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dhananjaya92@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi All,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have done the changes you pointed/comment.Attaching
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the updated doc [1].
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [1]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o734-8biszbFxpK5ASWgQE-PvUkFRaSJAK3GsOtIAv4/edit?usp=sharing
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thank You!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ashan Dhananjaya
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Chamila De Alwis <
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chamilad@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Ashan,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I've also added a few suggestions to the proposal.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please go through them and resubmit the updated one.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chamila de Alwis
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 6:37 AM, Dakshika Jayathilaka <
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dakshika@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Ashan,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thank you for submitting your first draft. I did few
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> suggestions on your doc. IMO we need to have configurable widget based
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dashboard. Can you do some research on configurable widget options that we
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> can implement using any js lib.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thank you,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *Dakshika Jayathilaka*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Software Engineer
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WSO2, Inc.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0771100911
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 11:55 PM, Ashan Dhananjaya <
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dhananjaya92@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi All,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have done some literature research and studies,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> finally come up with my very first draft of the project proposal for the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fallowing $subject :) . Reviews and comments will be highly appreciated
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hence this is my first GSoC proposal.The link [1] enables to point/comment
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> on the doc.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [1]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o734-8biszbFxpK5ASWgQE-PvUkFRaSJAK3GsOtIAv4/edit?usp=sharing
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thank You!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ashan Dhananjaya
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 4:23 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Great. You two can co-mentor.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 4:20 PM, Dakshika
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jayathilaka <dakshika@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Lahiru,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Since this is related to UI, i can work as a
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> co-mentor too..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *Dakshika Jayathilaka*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Software Engineer
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WSO2, Inc.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0771100911
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 8:43 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 6:51 PM, Vishanth
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Balasubramaniam <vishanthb@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Lahiru,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The deliverable components are both REST API and
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UI, right? If so, it is better we add the REST API module also in the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> components section [1], otherwise it could be misunderstood.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> +1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Btw this is a really interesting idea/feature!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It will be nice to use some data driven documents
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> like Chamila mentioned.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [1] -
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1244
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1244?>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thank you,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vishanth
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 8:23 AM, Lahiru
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sandaruwan <lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Great.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks Chamila.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 8:22 AM, Chamila De
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alwis <chamilad@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Lahiru,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I can take over the mentorship role over this
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> project.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mar 19, 2015 7:19 AM, "Lahiru Sandaruwan" <
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi guys,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Is there anyone who like take the mentorship
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> on this project? I would not have cycles to mentor two projects this time.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 9:47 AM, Chamila De
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alwis <chamilad@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> +1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IMO the main focus can be to come up with a
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> visualization compatible data format from the event json content so that
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> many views of the same data set can be displayed (ex: using D3 library)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mar 11, 2015 6:57 AM, "Lahiru Sandaruwan" <
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks Imesh. I will create a Jira for this!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 12:13 AM, Imesh
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> +1 A great thought! This information could
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> be fetched via CEP.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 11:42 PM, Lahiru
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sandaruwan <lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I remember we had an idea on $subject
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sometime back. For example, we can show the memory consumption and load
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> average for each member node and LB stats in each cluster.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So we might need to expose those details
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> though rest API, which we can easily get by subscribing the health stat
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> topic.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wdyt this as a G-soc project?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lahiru Sandaruwan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Senior Software Engineer,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> email: lahirus@wso2.com blog:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> linked-in:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/lahiru-sandaruwan/16/153/146
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Technical Lead, WSO2
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lahiru Sandaruwan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Senior Software Engineer,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> email: lahirus@wso2.com blog:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> linked-in:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/lahiru-sandaruwan/16/153/146
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lahiru Sandaruwan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Senior Software Engineer,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> phone: +94773325954
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> email: lahirus@wso2.com blog:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> linked-in:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/lahiru-sandaruwan/16/153/146
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lahiru Sandaruwan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Senior Software Engineer,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> phone: +94773325954
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> email: lahirus@wso2.com blog:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> linked-in:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/lahiru-sandaruwan/16/153/146
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *Vishanth Balasubramaniam*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Software Engineer
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mobile: *+94771737718*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> about me: *http://about.me/vishanth
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <http://about.me/vishanth>*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lahiru Sandaruwan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Senior Software Engineer,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> phone: +94773325954
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> email: lahirus@wso2.com blog:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> linked-in:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/lahiru-sandaruwan/16/153/146
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lahiru Sandaruwan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Senior Software Engineer,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> phone: +94773325954
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> email: lahirus@wso2.com blog:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> linked-in:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/lahiru-sandaruwan/16/153/146
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Technical Lead, WSO2
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> *Vishanth Balasubramaniam*
>>>>>>>>>>> Software Engineer
>>>>>>>>>>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>>>>>>>>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> mobile: *+94771737718*
>>>>>>>>>>> about me: *http://about.me/vishanth <http://about.me/vishanth>*
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
>>>>>>>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
>>>>>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>>>
>>>>> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
>>>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Rajkumar Rajaratnam
>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>> Software Engineer, WSO2
>>>
>>> Mobile : +94777568639
>>> Blog : rajkumarr.com
>>>
>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message