stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Milindu Sanoj Kumarage <agentmili...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC 2015] Python CLI for Stratos : Weekly Update
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 12:00:12 GMT
Hi,

I had a Google Hangout session with Chamila and Imesh yesterday. We
discussed on how to push the commits. We agreed to use a  separate branch
on my Stratos fork. Therefor I created a branch as 'python-cli' after
checking other branches for branch naming convention used. In this branch I
added a directory as 'org.apache.stratos.python.cli' under the 'components'
directory. I will be working on this directory.

It was suggested to use the existing integration tests, I'll check how we
can get them test the Python CLI.

I will push my changes regularly, and will send a weekly update summarizing
the work done in the week.