stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Stratos-Master-Commit-Build » jclouds Google Compute Engine provider #553
Date Sun, 17 May 2015 17:38:23 GMT
Hi Devs,

This error has been raised by the following jclouds GCE unit test method:

org.jclouds.googlecomputeengine.compute.functions.GoogleComputeEngineImageToImageTest
{
   public void testArbitratyImageName() {
      GoogleComputeEngineImageToImage imageToImage = new
GoogleComputeEngineImageToImage();
      Image image = imageBuilder.name("arbitratyname").build();
      org.jclouds.compute.domain.Image transformed =
imageToImage.apply(image);
      assertEquals(transformed.getName(), image.getName());
      assertEquals(transformed.getId(), image.getName());
      assertEquals(transformed.getProviderId(), image.getId());
      assertSame(transformed.getOperatingSystem().getFamily(),
OsFamily.LINUX);
   }
}

https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Commit-Build/org.apache.stratos$gce/553/testReport/junit/org.jclouds.googlecomputeengine.compute.functions/GoogleComputeEngineImageToImageTest/testArbitratyImageName/

This is failing randomly due to some reason, may be we could comment out
this unit test as we do not do any jclouds development.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2