stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Fixing Comma Separated Dependency JSON Definitions
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 19:37:30 GMT
Hi Martin,

I'm sorry for the confusion, please see my comments below:

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Martin Eppel (meppel) <meppel@cisco.com>
wrote:

> When A is active B and K starts up, when B is active, C and D start up,
> when D is active E starts up – what should the json look like:

>           /

>     /   \
>
> A         D - E
>
>   \

> Do I need the build the complete sequence for each startup sequence e.g.
>

> [A, B, D, E], [A, B, C], [A,K]
>

> I still not sure of the advantage this format has compared to the one we
> had before ?

According to the above sample it would be sufficient to define it as
follows:
[A, B, D, E], [B,C], [A,K]

We will not need to define "A" again since "A,B" are already there in the
first set.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne