stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Compute Engine Load Balancing Support for Stratos - GSoC 2015
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 16:37:23 GMT
Hi Asanka,

Good to hear that you were able to resolve the compilation issue. I'm not
sure whether we have a GCE account for Stratos, will check with Lakmal.

Your partition.json looks ok for me, will you be able to share a screen
shot of the UI where it was displayed as "mock"?

Thanks

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 8:34 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal.sh@gmail.com>
wrote:

> ​​
> Hi All,
>
> I added a network partition using CLI by using the attached JSON file.
> Then I looked at the stratos UI and  the Network Partition provider is
> listed as 'mock' instead of gce for the partition I added. Will that be a
> problem when I deploy an application using stratos?
>
> On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 2:20 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal.sh@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Build succeeded once I remove the .m2 folder. I'm just wondering whether
>> I should use my own GCE account or an account provided by you. Because the
>> trial period of my existing GCE account will end in 19 days.
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
>> angal.sh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Imesh for the information. I'll try again by removing the .m2
>>> folder and update the thread.

I ended

Herath <

I'm just wondering
available for deploying an
openstack scripts. But are
GCE?

Sanjaya Herath <

GCE load balancing

Sanjaya Herath <

ec-2 load balancer
[1] with​ all. Any suggestions and

Asanka Sanjaya Herath <

AM, Imesh Gunaratne <

here:

AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <

GCE IaaS in stratos. Are there any
regarding this?

at 2:40 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
wrote:

> [...]
I'll go through these and get
the draft proposal soon.

at 1:54 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <
wrote:

> [...]
hear from you! The expectations of above
to implement Stratos load balancer extensions to
configure Amazon AWS load balancer and GCE load balancer to
You could do the following to start with these projects:

on AWS/GCE load balancer APIs
account and try out the above APIs
a sample load balancing scenario on
their load balancers
experience
about the Stratos load balancer
updated this recently
proposals with the above information

2015 at 12:08 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath
wrote:

> [...]
Sanjaya, am willing to do GSoC this year and I
on $subject very interesting. I'm currently a final year
of faculty of Information Technology University of Moratuwa.
with Apache Stratos before and I would like to compose
for these two projects [1], [2] since both are similar

working on the project proposals and I
you to guide me on steps to follow.

WSO2
PMC Member, Apache Stratos