stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahi...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Once the session is expired user is not redirected back to the Login page
Date Sun, 17 May 2015 15:54:09 GMT
Hi Imesh,

I have already created a Jira for this. It seems this a very valuable
usability improvement.

Thanks.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1416

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 11:44 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Dakshika,
>
> I see $subject, I can remember we discussed this issue sometime back:
>

> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid uri
> 'https://null:null/api/v4.1/applications/single-cartridge-app/runtime':
> invalid port number
> at
> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.<init>(HttpMethodBase.java:222)
> at
> org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.GetMethod.<init>(GetMethod.java:89)
> at
> org.jaggeryjs.hostobjects.xhr.XMLHttpRequestHostObject.send(XMLHttpRequestHostObject.java:464)
> at
> org.jaggeryjs.hostobjects.xhr.XMLHttpRequestHostObject.jsFunction_send(XMLHttpRequestHostObject.java:278)
> at
> at
> at org.mozilla.javascript.MemberBox.invoke(MemberBox.java:126)
> ... 56 more
> ‚Äč
> Thanks
>
> --
> Imesh Gunaratne
>
> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

phone: +94773325954