stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Mariangela Hills <mariang...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Q] Cartridge for RHEL or Centos
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 00:41:00 GMT
Hi Raj,

Sorry, for the later response! Currently, Stratos only ships init.sh for
Centos. config.sh for Cenos can be added to Stratos as an improvement in
the future.

Regards,
Mariangela

*Mariangela Hills*
Senior Technical Writer - WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com
Committer and PMC member - Apache Stratos
email:mariangela@wso2.com | mobile: +94 773 500185