stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Mariangela Hills <mariang...@wso2.com>
Subject [Q?] Undefined property in samples?
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 01:51:42 GMT
Hi Devs,

I am in the process of documenting the definitions that correspond to the
respective REST API resources (e.g., [1]). I noticed in the tomcat2.json
sample, which is located  in the
<STRATOS_SOURCE_HOME>/samples/cartridges/kubernetes/ directory, there was a
property named "name" under the "networkInterfaces" [1]. However, this
property was not listed in the
components/org.apache.stratos.common/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/common/beans/cartridge/NetworkInterfaceBean.java
file? Is this a mistake in the infoBean or is it a mistake in the samples?
I noticed this same issue in other samples as well.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Cartridge+Resource+Definition

[2]
{
    "type": "tomcat2",
    "provider": "apache",
    "category": "data",
    "host": "tomcat2.tomcat2.stratos.org",
    "displayName": "tomcat2",
    "description": "tomcat2 Cartridge",
    "version": "7",
    "multiTenant": "false",
    "portMapping": [
        {
            "protocol": "http",
            "port": "22",
            "proxyPort": "8280"
        }
    ],
    "deployment":{
           "baseDir":"/var/www"
    },
    "iaasProvider":[
        {
            "type":"kubernetes",
            "imageId":"stratos/cartridge:4.1.0-alpha",
            "networkInterfaces":[
            {
                "*name*":"network-non-routable",
                "networkUuid":""