stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Mariangela Hills <mariang...@wso2.com>
Subject Sequential order of the REST API response message and status code is incorrect
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 10:59:15 GMT
Hi Devs,

Currently, when executing any REST API commands, the status code appears
after the message and not before the message, as discussed in the mail
thread. This needs to be corrected. I have created a JIRA [1] to address
this issue. I will update the wiki docs with the correct format and new
status codes.

> POST /api/applicationPolicies HTTP/1.1
> Authorization: Basic YWRtaW46YWRtaW4=

* upload completely sent off: 307 out of 307 bytes
< HTTP/1.1 201 Created
< Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 08:55:20 GMT
< Location:
https://localhost:9443/api/applicationPolicies/application-policy-1
< Transfer-Encoding: chunked
< Server: WSO2 Carbon Server
<
* Connection #0 to host localhost left intact
*{"message":"Application policy added successfully: [application-policy]
application-policy-1","statusCode":201}*

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1380

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
*Mariangela Hills*
PMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos
Senior Technical Writer
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware.
m: +94 773 500185