stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Compute Engine Load Balancing Support for Stratos - GSoC 2015
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 08:50:19 GMT
Build succeeded once I remove the .m2 folder. I'm just wondering whether I
should use my own GCE account or an account provided by you. Because the
trial period of my existing GCE account will end in 19 days.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal.sh@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Imesh for the information. I'll try again by removing the .m2
> folder and update the thread.
>
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:14 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Asanka,
>>
>> I found following errors in your log:
>>
>> [ERROR]
>> /home/sanjaya/myStratos/stratos/extensions/cep/stratos-cep-extension/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/cep/extension/SecondDerivativeFinderWindowProcessor.java:[51,1]
>> cannot find symbol
>> [ERROR] symbol: class SiddhiExtension
>> [ERROR] @SiddhiExtension(namespace = "stratos", function =
>> "secondDerivative")
>> [ERROR]
>> /home/sanjaya/myStratos/stratos/extensions/cep/stratos-cep-extension/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/cep/extension/SecondDerivativeFinderWindowProcessor.java:[58,21]
>> package Attribute does not exist
>> [ERROR]
>> /home/sanjaya/myStratos/stratos/extensions/cep/stratos-cep-extension/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/cep/extension/SecondDerivativeFinderWindowProcessor.java:[181,71]
>> cannot find symbol
>> [ERROR] symbol  : class Type
>> [ERROR] location: class
>> org.apache.stratos.cep.extension.SecondDerivativeFinderWindowProcessor
>> [ERROR]
>> /home/sanjaya/myStratos/stratos/extensions/cep/stratos-cep-extension/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/cep/extension/SecondDerivativeFinderWindowProcessor.java:[238,24]
>> cannot find symbol
>>
>> It looks like the CEP extension module cannot find some of the classes in
>> Siddhi library. Can you please check whether you can find the following
>> artifact in your local .m2 repository?
>>
>> <groupId>org.wso2.siddhi</groupId>
>> <artifactId>siddhi-core</artifactId>
>> <version>2.0.0-wso2v5</version>
>>

>> Thanks
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 7:57 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
>> angal.sh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I build again using maven 3.0.4 and oracle Java 1.7.0 but still I'm
>>> getting the same error.

Herath <

balancing support

Herath <

balancer project.
Any suggestions and comments are

Sanjaya Herath <

Gunaratne <

Asanka Sanjaya Herath <

in stratos. Are there any
this?

PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <

I'll go through these and get
proposal soon.

PM, Imesh Gunaratne <

you! The expectations of above
Stratos load balancer extensions to
Amazon AWS load balancer and GCE load balancer to
could do the following to start with these projects:

AWS/GCE load balancer APIs
and try out the above APIs
load balancing scenario on EC2/GCE
the Stratos load balancer
this recently
with the above information

at 12:08 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
wrote:

> [...]
am willing to do GSoC this year and I
$subject very interesting. I'm currently a final year
faculty of Information Technology University of Moratuwa.
Apache Stratos before and I would like to compose
for these two projects [1], [2] since both are similar

on the project proposals and I
to guide me on steps to follow.

Apache Stratos

Stratos