stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaheedur Haque (shahhaqu)" <shahh...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Clustered deployments of Stratos
Date Sat, 02 May 2015 23:22:48 GMT

I have been looking into our use of Linux HA to setup an Active-Passive configuration. Testing
indicates that in 4.1 (beta1), several objects seem not to be persisted properly. This includes
at least:

- Cartridges
- Deployment policies

Am I missing something? Is it safe to workaround this by replaying those objects?

________________________________
From: Imesh Gunaratne [imesh@apache.org]
Sent: 23 April 2015 10:47
To: dev
Subject: Re: Clustered deployments of Stratos

Hi Shaheed,

Currently N-way clustering is still not possible with CC, AS & SM. We completed the initial
phase of this feature however it was not completed. You could refer mail thread "[Discuss]
Clustering Feature Implementation for 4.1.0-Alpha Release" for details.

However at present [1] is valid. We could use Linux HA and deploy CC, AS and SM in Active-Passive
mode.

Thanks

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Shaheedur Haque (shahhaqu) <shahhaqu@cisco.com<mailto:shahhaqu@cisco.com>>