stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <mep...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Testing Stratos 4.1 - Exception when defining startup order, not sure what's wrong ?
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 02:22:45 GMT
Hi Reka,

Why is it circular ?

Probably I defined it incorrectly: What I want is the following start up sequence:

After group n-st-G2-t-a-2 starts up c3 should start up, when c3 is up then c2, when c2 is
up,  then c1 should start up. (n-st-G2-t-a-2 -> c3 -> c2 -> c1)

I am probably too tired and can’t the see the correct solution ☺

Thanks

Martin

From: Reka Thirunavukkarasu [mailto:reka@wso2.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 6:50 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Testing Stratos 4.1 - Exception when defining startup order, not sure what's
wrong ?

Hi Martin,
We don't support any cycle in the startupOrder. It should be liner array where you can plug
each string array either to a new branch in the dependency tree or to an existing node. Can
you explain the startupOrder pattern of those cartridges and groups? So that i can help on
how to define it in the application?
Thanks,
Reka

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 6:52 AM, Martin Eppel (meppel) <meppel@cisco.com<mailto:meppel@cisco.com>>