stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahi...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Refining Application Samples
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 10:58:22 GMT
Hi,

Now the samples looks well organized. Next step would be adding Readme to
all the samples. Then we describe the capabilities of each.

Thanks.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Lakmal Warusawithana <lakmal@wso2.com>
wrote:

> On Thursday, April 30, 2015, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> +1 Great work Isuru! May be we could include this in 4.1.0-beta2
>> developer preview.
>>

> +1 for beta2
>

>> Thanks
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 11:33 AM, Isuru Haththotuwa <isuruh@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> This is the new application samples structure:
>>>
>>> simple
>>>     -- single-cartridge-app
>>>     -- single-group-app
>>> complex
>>>     -- wordpress-app
>>>     -- tomcat-single-signon
>>>     -- php-tomcat-group-postgres-mysql-group-esb
>>> nested
>>>     -- single-level-nested-group-app
>>>     -- single-level-nested-groups-app
>>>     -- five-levels-nested-groups-app
>>>     -- complex-app-with-lb
>>>     -- esb-php-nested-with-esb-php-nested-with-mysql-php-app
>>> scaling
>>>     -- app-bursting-pattern
>>>     -- dependent-scaling
>>>             -- dependent-scaling-app
>>>     -- group-scaling
>>>             -- group-scaling-app
>>> startup-order
>>> termination-behavior

IMHO an

>> --
>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>
>> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>

> --
> Sent from Gmail Mobile

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

phone: +94773325954