stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Pranavan Theivendiram <pranavan...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: Build Failure Help
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 18:05:27 GMT
Hi Udara and Lahiru,

Thank you for the suggestions. I will try those.

@Udara - Today only I installed the maven through sudo apt-get intstall
maven, so I think this should be the latest.

*T. Pranavan*
*BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering
,University of Moratuwa*
*Intern Software Engineer**| WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.*
*Mobile| *0775136836